Cancellation or no shows
We will do our best not to cancel or re-arrange your appointments and to run to time. We really appreciate you doing the same.
Our cancellation policy
We understand that sometimes you may have to cancel an appointment. Please give us at least 48 hours’ notice, otherwise a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of your service or treatment may be charged. Any deposit paid will be refunded if cancellation before 48 hours.
It is very difficult to fill appointments at short notice, but if we do we will not charge you a cancellation fee.
If you need to cancel, please give us a call or use our online booking system. Please don’t text, email or put a message on social media.
Before we take your payment details to cover cancellation charge or a deposit or advance payment, we will confirm:
- The service and treatment you’re booked.
- Sue Jane location and contact details.
- The total price, [including any taxes] of the service or treatment booked or how the price will be calculated if an exact price cannot be given.
- The time and date of the appointment.
- Deposits are charged at £25 for any service costing £80 or more