Dear Valued Guest,
Before your visit, we ask you to complete our COVID health check questionnaire.
- Do not attend your appointment if you feel unwell with flu like symptoms or a high temperature or live with someone with symptoms.
- If you are feeling vulnerable, please consult your doctor for advice before making an appointment.
- Arrive alone and with as few personal belongings as possible for your appointment at the appointed time.
- For a child cut, only one adult permitted and no other children. (for everyone’s safety)
- Wait outside and you will be let in.
- We will check your temperature when you enter the salon.
- Only guests with a booking are allowed in.
- WE WILL BE OPERATING A CASHLESS SYSTEM
- Wear a face mask in the salon. We can provide one if you forget.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided and put your coat and handbag in the bag provided and keep it with you.
- Please observe social distancing while in the salon.
- Bring your own reading material and refreshments.
- The staff are washing their hands between every guest, and at least once an hour otherwise.
- Staff are wearing appropriate PPE, which is changed between every guest.
- Hand sanitiser is available for everyone’s use, and is a requirement before services.
- If you need to use the toilet we ask you to clean the seat and taps with an antibacterial wipe after use.
- All sections, furniture, and all seating in the salon and beauty rooms are sprayed with disinfectant between every guest.
- All tools & equipment are disinfected between each guest.
- All surfaces are disinfected between every guest.
- All commonly handled items (door handles, card machine, keyboards, etc) are disinfected after each use
- All floors are mopped with soapy water regularly.
We thank you for your patience and understanding